Thursday, January 19, 2017

New Tags for 2017 so far!

Hello! I've been behind on posting so wanted to catch up. Here are the tags I have made in 2017 so far:


For Gold (above), the tube is called Hippie Gold by Lysisange. The kit is the matching kit, also called Hippie Gold, by Rieneke Designs.


In Wicked (above), I used tube 92-1 by Anna Liwanag on CDO. The kit is Mysterious Dark Lady by Elli's Creations


For Egyptian Queen (above), the tube is Sexy Egyptian Lips by Arthur Crowe. For the kit, I used Egyptian Rose by Pink Paradox Productions.


Mehndi (above) is a gorgeous tube by Vadis. For the kit, I used Pink Paradox Productions' Exotic Allure.


Last tag I have made so far this year (just made it last night) is using Red Flame, by Danny Lee, as well as the matching kit by Lil Mz Brainstorms.


No comments:

Post a Comment